Users Layers can be symbolised by attribute. Use this function to give a layer a different symbology according to one field.
To change the symbology of a user layer:
- Click on My GIS and Manage User Layers
- Find your item in the table and click Edit Symbology or,
- In the search bar to the top right, enter the details of the item you would like to change and click Search.
- If there are more than 10 layers they will be tabulated.
- To configure Symbolise by Attribute follow this page. (Take note that even though this is an admin section, the steps outline for User Layers are identical)